I got a new toy from Aunt Teresa that helps me play on my tummy! I'm getting a lot better at it!
This is me holding onto a rattle for the first time. I didn't really know I was holding on, but Mom and Dad said it was pretty neat!
This is me helping celebrate Gramma Jan's 60th birthday! Boy was she surprised to see me!
And here are a few more pictures of my most recent trip to Columbia! I got to see a whole bunch of family members that love me a lot! This first picture is of one of my great-grandmas. She is almost 91 years older than me!! Wow! I love her lots!
This is my Great-Aunt Linda. I got to meet her for the first time on Saturday! I was so tired, I just slept on her shoulder almost the whole time :)
And here are cousins Maggie and Sam, and Aunt Geni! I was a little afraid Sam would poke my eyes out, but I escaped unscathed! :) Notice Sam is carrying a Cabbage Patch Kid--he's carried that around since I was born. That's "baby"!


Love the smiles... she is changing so fast right now! Lots of love....
ReplyDeleteSo much happens with babies so quickly! This seems like it must be a really fun time- now that she smiles and interacts and plays! How have you been? We thought about you at book club! Hope to see you again soon... have fun with that sweet little girl!
ReplyDelete