Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New pictures!

Here are some new pictures of Hannah-bear for everyone to enjoy. She'll be rooting for Mizzou Friday and hoping for a great run in the tournament! Her Mizzou sweatshirt was good luck last time, so she'll have it on again Friday!


Hannah says...

This is me dreaming that I'm a supermodel :)


Go Tigers!!


Here's me in my new skirt/pants that Kim, our neighbor, gave me! Kind of like a "skort", but long pants :)



Me trying out my Bumbo seat for the first time. I'm still kind of little for this, but Mom helped me.


I love it when Dad comes home from work!


Grace is such a good big cousin!


My new adorable outfit from Aunt Linda!




I'm one happy baby!!


2 comments:

  1. Peanut!!! Nibble her cheeks for me please. And I adore the Tigers sweatshirt with the pink socks. Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has grown up so much!! All those facial expressions and beautiful smiles- looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Take care mommy!

    ReplyDelete