Friday, December 18, 2009

Catching up!



Hannah says...
Hi everyone! A lot has happened since I last posted. I'm WALKING now!! I'm so happy to be able to get wherever I want to go. Sometimes I don't even want to be held, because I want to walk on my own everywhere! This is a big change from last month when I wanted to walk everywhere holding onto mom's hands. I'm also playing with a lot of different toys now. I got a "new" little Kitchen and a Ball Popper, and lots of other hand-me-down toys that I love! I especially love pushing all of the buttons that make noise. Here are some pictures of me playing with my new toys, and a video of me walking! (I also am sleeping less during the day now, which could explain why mom hasn't posted on my blog for a long time :)













Here are some pictures of me playing peek-a-boo with mom. I like to hide behind the coffee table and then peek my head out with a big smile :)




Another favorite activity is when mom and dad "chase" me around the living room. I'm a really fast crawler! I love it when they sneak up on me and say "BOO!". It makes me laugh one of my big belly laughs :)






I had a big weekend last weekend! Lots of visitors came up to Liberty! Here's me with my Gramma Jan and Grampa Bill and Daddy. Grandma A, Aunt Carla, and Aunt Geni also came up to Liberty, but we didn't get any pictures this time. It was so great to see everyone, though. I love visitors!


It's so hard for Mom to get pictures of me because I'm such a fast crawler and walker! But she can always get good pictures when I'm confined to the high chair :)

Having a snack...


Another of my big smiles--this one is a Cheerio smile :)


But it's not all smiles for me! I'm really good at pouting, too! Here's my "my life is so tough" face. I like to make this face when I don't get my way...and right before I throw my head back and start a temper tantrum!



Here's the video of me walking! I took my first step on Thanksgiving day, and after that I took 2-3 steps a couple of times, but on Dec. 8th, I took off and took 20 steps all at once! And after that, I never slowed down! Here is a video from the 8th. My first day as a real walker.



Me walking...with mom...


and by myself!




Well, that's all the pictures for now. I'm getting ready for a really big week. My 1st Birthday! And my 2nd Christmas! Last year on Christmas, I came home from the hospital. Wow...so amazing how far I've come in one short year! Thanks everyone for your love and friendship--I'm one lucky little girl to have so many people who love me. Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone! Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment