Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching up!

Hannah says...
Here are some pictures of me over the last several weeks. I've been doing great and learning new words every day! I have a very keen sense of hearing and I like to point to my ear when I hear something. Then I'll tell Mom and Dad what I hear. Like "chirp" or "mow" (for lawn mower) or "choo-choo". I also love to read books, blow bubbles, and play outside.

Me eating an ice cream cone!


Here's me with Gramma Jan!


Bubbles! We got some new bubbles that are AMAZING! They stick around for a whole day without popping!





Sitting on my new chair that Papa A made for me!




More pictures to come soon! Thanks for checking my blog. Love, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I have to know what sort of bubbles last an entire day?!! Also- will we see you for our next girls night out on the 26th? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete