Thursday, June 9, 2011

Easter!

We had a nice Easter weekend. We dyed eggs, had egg hunts, went to Gigi's church, had an Easter brunch...it was a busy weekend!

Hannah woke up to an Easter basket from the Easter bunny and then went for an egg hunt. I'm not sure she really understood or cared about the Easter bunny concept, but she was definitely excited about starting the morning with candy :)




Brunch #1 at Gigi's church. I managed to not get any good pictures of Hannah in her Easter dress, so I'll just post the best I have. I did manage to get some cute shots of Grace and Kate!








Then it was on to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Teresa's house for another Easter brunch! There was amazing food...but of course she chose the chocolate donut with sprinkles :)


Then we went to Aunt Carla and Uncle Jon's house for egg dying, an egg hunt, and some yummy cupcakes! Hannah's job was to put sprinkles on the cupcakes, but she ate the icing off faster than she could apply the sprinkles! Can you tell sugar was an ongoing theme throughout the day?...


Getting her Easter basket from Gramma A at Carla and Jon's house...she was very excited :) Nothing like goldfish crackers, sidewalk chalk, and a chocolate bunny!


As a side note...with all of these celebrations I think we ended up with about 6 chocolate bunnies at our house. I'm pretty sure this is the last year that they can all somehow just disappear without Hannah noticing :) She was thrilled just to have a few jelly beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment