Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jeans! and more

Hannah has refused to wear jeans for quite some time now, which was kind of disappointing because she has a lot of really cute hand-me-down jeans and it would be sad for them not to be worn. One day, I mentioned that the jeans used to be Kate Dyer's. That's all it took..she loves jeans now and wears them proudly :) She pretty much dresses herself these days. She shuts herself in her bedroom and I hear shouts of frustration every minute or so. But when I ask if I can help, she yells "No! I want to do it myself! Don't come in!" She is very distraught if anyone helps her without her permission. So after about 5 minutes, she emerges fully dressed with a surprisingly well coordinated outfit on (most days) and about 6 other shirts on the ground that she said were "too frustrating" to put on. It's a huge help to me that she dresses herself, though, and she is so proud :)




Here are some pictures from a trip to Columbia in October:
Hannah took this first one...


Margy and Papa Ralph getting to know Lauren!






Playing at Gramma Jan's house!


Lauren with Grandma Nell and Maggie at Deborah's baby shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment