Merry Christmas to everyone. We are taking Hannah home today and want to keep all of our friends and family updated. We are going to do our best to upload photos of Hannah so everyone can see the exciting times yet to come.
What a beauty! And what a wonderful christmas gift! Enjoy it all and please do keep up with this blog! We all want to see more, more, more!! Hope you can bring her to book club!
Congratulations Julia and Greg! Hannah is beautiful! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a big healthy beautiful baby! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations and more pictures! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSarah Fuehne
What a beauty! And what a wonderful christmas gift! Enjoy it all and please do keep up with this blog! We all want to see more, more, more!! Hope you can bring her to book club!
ReplyDelete