Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Life at Home

We can hardly believe that Hannah is already one week old. She is getting more alert and awake every day, and we're having fun just being parents and spending time together. We've appreciated all of the visits, emails, cards, and well-wishes from family and friends over the past week. Here are some pictures to enjoy!

Hannah says...

Lounging in one of my many "I love Daddy" outfits. (Dad loves these things!!)




Lounging in my nature swing wearing pink to ensure everyone knows I am a girl.




Lounging with Mom and Dad.




Lounging with my cousins (crying is Alex, in Dad's lap is Kate, and Grace is holding me) along with my other "cousins" (Alden with Mom, Andrew on the floor, and Anna on the far right).




Lounging with Dad.



Lounging on Dad's chest.




Lounging while holding my pacifier, which I have been doing since I was born. This keeps me from losing it. (My parents say I am gifted and talented.) Notice I am wearing another "I love Daddy" shirt. Guess who dresses me?



As you can tell from the above pictures, I lounge A LOT!!


After a morning bath on Dec 31. Mom and Dad thought my hair was getting a little greasy. This is my second bath at home and this one was great. (My other bath I cried the whole time because it was night time and I was really hungry. Mom and Dad have learned not to try that again.)


2 comments:

  1. So lounging is the current mile-stone! Cute, cute, cute!!! And I love all the "I love daddy" gear! Looks like you three are having a blast- hard to believe everyone is sleep deprived- you all look so happy and rested! Can't wait to meet Hannah and see you! Take care and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy has the same nature swing and loves it. And at least you are able to "match" Hannah's "I Love Daddy" outfits. Scott is constantly dressing Lucy in mismatched "I Love Daddy" ensembles.

    Glad you're enjoying the lounging stage. Oh, and another lesson learned the hard way--don't do the bath and attempt to take pictures while the baby is in the towel (ahem...SCOTT!), else she might pee all over you. :)

    ReplyDelete