Hannah brought in the New Year by...napping...what else would you expect? The first picture was taken at midnight, ringing in 2009! We've also had several visitors lately, which we all have really enjoyed. Here are some pictures of her visits with friends and family, as well as some other random pics.
Hannah and Grandma and Grandpa A:
Hannah meeting "Uncle" Mark and "Aunt" Mandi and Nora for the first time:
Hi guys! This is really Kate commenting under Rob's name. You guys all look so happy and healthy and I cannot tell you how happy I am for you! Please let us know when you are journeying to Columbia because we can't wait to meet Hannah! We love you guys so much! Hannah is so blessed to have you as parents!
Too too cute! We love her!
ReplyDeleteHi guys! This is really Kate commenting under Rob's name. You guys all look so happy and healthy and I cannot tell you how happy I am for you! Please let us know when you are journeying to Columbia because we can't wait to meet Hannah! We love you guys so much! Hannah is so blessed to have you as parents!
ReplyDelete