Monday, January 12, 2009

A relaxing weekend

Hannah says...

These are some shots of me over the weekend. I had a fun time hanging out with mom and dad!

This is me partying with my dad on Friday night :) I love it when dad's off work!






This is me on Saturday. Mom kept taking pictures to try to catch me smiling...I try to smile really fast so no one notices!







This is me Sunday morning...Dad was baking blueberry muffins and I decided to lounge in my robe for awhile. I'm not so sure I like this robe! Mom and Dad sure think it's cute, though.



So after breakfast, we decided to take a walk. This was my first walk in the neighborhood! It was a little cold, but I was all wrapped up in my blanket. It was fun. I fell asleep.



Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll keep you posted on all of my exciting adventures :)
Love, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We took a walk a couple of days ago when the weather was nice--it's too cold now, but enjoy those rare warmer days while we can!

    ReplyDelete