Monday, April 13, 2009

Lots of Pictures

After taking a week or so off from posting here, we have a lot of catching up to do. Hannah had a great "Spring Break" when Greg unexpectedly got the week off, and she had an exciting Easter, too. Here are a lot of pictures of the past week...

I'm getting much better at tummy time!



I like to sit in my Bumbo seat!




I went to go visit my great grandma Norma and I was all smiles!






Me playing with Uncle Dave--he's so fun!






My first Easter--lots of egg hunting with my cousins...all 8 of them!!






A family picture.


Just call me Hannah-Bunny :) Showing off my cute Easter dress.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! It looks like you guys had a great holiday. A whole week off?! I love it! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just precious...I can't believe how much they change in such a short amount of time! Love the bunny ears...we have those same ones for Kennedy! They make for cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! She is such a doll! Sweet little cheeks! Looks like Easter was lots of fun! Ours was pretty low-key as Rick had to work. Kieran and I went to my parent's- nice to see Presley- she and Kieran are going to have so much fun together!
    When will you be back in town? I would love to meet Hannah (:
    Susan

    ReplyDelete