So Hannah has made two new friends this week...the rhino and the giraffe. Such exciting things to report, I know. But seriously, she has been getting more interested in her toys, and can now actually grab her toys and play a little bit. In addition to this excitement, Hannah has had a very rough few night with sleep. Leaving her mom and dad to wonder what went wrong? She had been sleeping great (as in, getting up only every three hours), but then suddenly decided to wake up every 30 min. to hour during the night...sometimes with smiles and sometimes with cries...for no apparent reason. I took her in to the doctor today to rule out ear infection, etc. He made a diagnosis....an attitude problem :) He ruled her a healthy baby with an attitude problem :) Ha, ha. So...here's hoping that tonight will bring more restful sleep for all of us. Here are some pictures of general Hannah cuteness over the past week or so. The last picture is of Hannah at 4:00 this morning--notice the smiles...I don't think I looked quite so happy.

My friend Rhino.

My friend the giraffe. He keeps me company in my car seat so I'm not so mad.

A visit to great-grandma Alexander's.

Just call me Hannah Houdini. I found a way to get out of my swaddle blanket and was very proud of myself!

Me at 4:00 a.m. swinging with my Rhino. I love this time of the day! I'm not sure why my mom and dad are so grumpy!
And here is a quick video of Hannah doing her "exercises" with Greg helping :) Pretty funny.
Hey there! Call if you want someone with whom to commiserate--Lucy did the same thing at one point in time. We actually LOVED the Miracle Blanket--totally worth every penny. She was a Houdini too, and broke out of the Kiddopotamus Swaddlers, but the Miracle Blanket was a dream, and Lucy slept MUCH better when she was swaddled in it. It is worth a try if you don't have one!
ReplyDelete