Hi everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I had a busy time, but boy was it fun! I got to stay two nights with each set of grandparents, and I saw all of my cousins too! First I stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa A. Grace got to come spend the night one night, too. We had tons of fun playing! Grace is such a good big cousin. Then we ate lots of turkey (I even got to try some, along with some mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes!). Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Mees's! I got to play with "the boys" (Jensen, Evan, and Caleb) and wow are they BUSY! They love me so much, and give me lots of hugs. Especially Caleb--he gives me big hugs and always knocks me down :) I got to help make advent calendars with both sides of my family--what a great tradition! I unfortunately did not get to eat any candy this year :( Maybe next year... I really had a great weekend. I am so lucky to have such great grandparents. I love them so much :)
There were a lot of pictures taken over the weekend, but unfortunately, not too many good ones with Mom and Dad's camera. So here are just a couple.
Grace and Me playing
Me playing at home when I got back from my long trip.
Here is a video of me showing my new dance moves.
More pictures later! Thanks for checking my blog, everyone!
Love,
Hannah


No comments:
Post a Comment