Hannah says...
Hi everyone! I had a great first Halloween! I dressed up in a flower outfit, complete with tights, flower shoes, and a flower hat! I did great and didn't cry a bit! I even thought it was really funny when I saw myself in the mirror. We went to "Auntie Penny's" house (Greg's co-worker) and we went across the street to see Evan and Declan. We also went on a walk around the neighborhood to see some other trick-or-treaters. I didn't go trick or treating, since I'm too little to eat candy. I did get a special trick or treat from a neighbor--some sweet potato puffs! Yum! My first Halloween was a success, and I fell asleep exhausted at 7:00. Oh yeah, and the good news is that I slept an extra hour this morning, which worked great for setting the clocks back. The bad news is...I was still up at 5:30. Happy November, everyone!
Love,
Hannah


OMG!!! How freakin' cute can one kid be?! I LOVE this costume... so sweet and fun. Sounds like a very fun first Halloween! Hope to see you again soon- love to Hannah!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Where did you find such a cute costume? I'm on the lookout for one for Lucy for next year already--am hoping to find it on super sale. :)
ReplyDelete