Hi everyone! I'm almost 10 months old and my life is getting more exciting by the day! I'm noticing so much more around me now and I LOVE to move and play! My new talent that I like to show off to people is walking--I love to walk while holding onto people's hands, or while holding onto my cart. I'm getting pretty good at it. I also love to play with my new toy that Maggie and Sam handed down to me. It's my Leap Frog table and I probably play with it several hours a day! I never get tired of it! I get the best hand-me-downs from my cousins!
I love Cheerios!! If they need any sort of spokesbaby, I'm available. I eat Cheerios for all three meals, plus snack. They are my "dessert" :)
This picture is of me in my Liberty Blue Jays shirt. I think this was the day of the big Liberty Homecoming parade. That was fun...actually, I slept through the whole thing--including the marching band marching two feet in front of me.
Oh, and everyone says I have my Dad's smile and my Mom's ears :) What do you think?
A close up! I like to try to inspect the camera while Mom is taking pictures.
Here's a video of me walking with the cart that Grandpa Bill made me! It was really my daddy's cart from when he was little, but Grandpa Bill refurbished it for me by putting my name on the front and putting some PINK touches on it :) Thanks, Grandpa!
In addition to my cart, I also like to walk holding onto my high chair (it's on wheels) and my little Tikes Chair. Here, I'm deep in concentration, trying to avoid all of the stuff on the kitchen floor, and trying to figure out how the heck this thing turns around.
Me and Dad. And my Ducky. I love my ducky and sometimes Mom and Dad let it sleep in my crib with me.
Here's me wearing my cute Halloween outfit and helping out in the kitchen. I'm a really big help.
So obviously both Mom and I are having bad hair days in this picture, but this is a typical picture of us on an ordinary day.
And this is an action shot of me playing with my new Leap Frog Learning Table.
And Sam and I playing with my table while Kate and Maggie look at an American Girl catalog. Mom won't let me play with the catalogs, because I like to eat them. I love when my cousins come to visit. This day we walked to the park and played. They are so fun, and they wear me out! I'm always asleep about 2 minutes after they leave!
Have a Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope to see you soon! And go Tigers!! Beat those Longhorns!
Love, Hannah


We find it so funny that you let her sleep with a rubber ducky! Emily got attached to a rubber frog and it became her "snuggler" for about 1 1/2 years! Normal children choose soft, furry, cuddly animals. Not our girls:)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys in Columbia! Hannah is getting so big! I can't believe she is 10 months old. Time flies!
Take care,
The Bach's
Happy birthday Hannah... nearly a year old. Where are our little babies?! Miss you guys... visit soon!
ReplyDelete