Having a "big kid" snack (graham crackers) at my "big kid" table!
The best "group photo" we could get :)
And here are some pictures of me playing in my new ball pit!
And here are a couple of random shots. This one is of me walking with my hands behind my back, which I do most of the time. I look like a cheerleader :)
And here is one of me actually wearing the Crocs that Uncle Dave and Aunt Geni got me when I was a teenie baby! I have loved to play with my Crocs for a long time, but now they fit and this is me actually wearing them!


OMG! I love the ball pit! What fun that is and now you know for sure there isn't a big puddle of kid pee at the bottom (what I always suspected of the public ball pits from my youth)We missed you this past Friday and I hope I will get a chance to catch up with you soon. Please call when you are in town next and have time, miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh, and Hannah is looking absolutely beautiful- as always- love the pink crocs!