I spent Wednesday at Crown Center with my Grandma A, Aunt Carla, Grace, Kate, and Alex!! We had so much fun! We had originally thought of taking a road trip to Chicago, but after a day at Crown Center, Mommy said something about how thankful she was about not going to Chicago after all. We were EXHAUSTED! We did so many fun things, and boy were we busy. I tried to escape a few times at Crown Center. I love to run as fast as I can and try to make a getaway, but Mommy always seems to outrun me.
We went to the Fairy Tale Storybook Land exhibit, where they had a whole bunch of little houses you could walk through and pretend you were in a Fairy Tale. It was really neat and I loved it! Then we ate at Fitz's Railroad Restaurant, where they deliver your food with a train! And then, we went to Kaleidoscope, which is this amazing art place for kids, where you get to run around and be creative and explore! Then we all went home and they even spent the night! We got to play on my new swingset (pictures to come...) and my new "playhouse" (made out of the swingset box...pictures to come...) the next day! We had a great time! Here are some pictures!
Me in Storybook Land. The second picture is me riding in Cinderella's Pumpkin...
Fitz's Restaurant...we had hats that made us look like train engineers :) Plus we got milkshakes! What could be better?!
The Crayola Store! I ran around and looked at everything and tried to rip stuff off the racks. And then I helped Kate and Grace color. I emptied out all of the crayons in one bin by handing them all to Kate, a few at a time :)
Kaleidoscope! My favorite thing was the little room where you could go in and push different buttons to hear all sorts of sound effects/music and dance to the music! I love music and dancing!
This is me about one minute after I got in my car seat at the end of the day.
And this is Kate and me eating breakfast together in the morning!


No comments:
Post a Comment