Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunting!



Hannah says...
Hi everyone! This is a random picture of me playing with one of Mommy's scarves :) But the real reason I'm posting this blog post is that I recently went on my first Easter egg hunt! I went to an Easter party with my Mommy and Me group. We had so much fun! It was a beautiful day outside. I was excited to see all of the colorful eggs, then I mainly sat and opened them up and marveled at the candies inside (that I couldn't eat). There were tons of other little people like me at the hunt! I hear we get to do this again sometime soon! I'm excited! Thanks for checking my blog, everyone! More pictures coming soon...





This is me and my friend who was born the exact same day as me!








Mommy made me sit on this weird bunny's lap. It was scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment