Tuesday, July 20, 2010

June Fun!

Hello everyone! I've been having a great summer! We've been so busy having fun that Mommy hasn't had time to update this blog! Here are some shots of some of the things we've been doing!

We picked strawberries with Grace, Kate, and Alex...and after I picked them I gave Mommy a big hug (see second picture!)...





Here is me goofing off with pajamas on my head! I have a silly sense of humor and I love to laugh :)


I also LOVE playing in the car! Here's me and my neighbor, Evan, playing in the car together!




Here's when I got my new potty chair! I was so excited! I had to take it apart and show everyone :) I'm starting to work on potty training now...





Here's me and Daddy rolling out the recycling bins together in the morning. I love helping my Daddy!


Here's Mommy and me eating popsicles together on a VERY hot day!! It's been so hot! Our popsicles melted so fast and we were only outside for a few minutes. The pictures are cloudy because the camera lens was fogging up from the humidity!




I also LOVE swimming and water! I play with water in the driveway sometimes (bowls of water with cups, spoons, etc) and I go to the sprinkler park sometimes. I also like to play in the baby pool. And I've even been to the big pool a couple of times with some of my cousins!




And here are some pictures of Mommy and Me :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like summer has been a lot of fun so far! I love the last picture- so sweet ;) Isn't it so great that they give hugs and kisses now. Today we were at the pool and Kieran walked up to me, held my face in his hands and gave me a lovely baby kiss... heart-melting.
    It was great seeing you the other day... will you be here for book club? It would be great to see you again before the summer comes to an end. Let us know when you are in town again!

    ReplyDelete