In a box full of discards from Maggie and Sam, Hannah found "Cabbage"...now one of her best friends :) Here they are dining together. Cabbage is circa approx 1983...she looks pretty good for her age. Although I'm pretty sure that she hasn't had a bath since 1983 :)
Making biscuits! Here's a rare picture of her sporting her very cute homemade apron that my friend April made for her birthday. It is adorable but most of the time Hannah refuses to wear it. I'm glad we got these pictures while she would keep it on!
Piggyback ride! I recently began using a new feature on my picture software. It can take a video and crop out specific frames to make them into pictures. We have a lot of trouble uploading videos onto the blog but this is the next best thing!


Love these new pics! I need to figure out how to get stills from our videos so when I have our blog printed there will be some images from the videos too. Will we be seeing you tonight for girls night??
ReplyDelete