Monday, March 28, 2011

Toy Story on Ice!

One of Hannah's very favorite things is Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear :) She first saw Buzz in one of those advertisement catalogs you get in the mail around Christmas and she would point him out everywhere she saw him after that. Then she was introduced to him further when she realized that her cousins also love Buzz and Woody! She has seen about 15 minutes of the movie. So this love of Buzz and Woody has extended to a love of all Toy Story characters...Jessie, Bullseye, Hamm, Rex...she knows them all. We even make up names for the ones that we don't know the names of (like dragonfly man?). So when I heard Toy Story was coming to town I knew she'd love it...and she did! Basically it was 2 hours of Toy Story 3 with all of the characters ice skating...and we both had lots of fun. It was her idea to wear her TS pajamas...and I thought it was a good one :) She sat there for the whole 2 hours mesmerized. Fell asleep 30 seconds after we got to the car...slept 3 hours...then woke up and said "I want to go to Toy Story again!". :)

So excited...before we left the house.


Finally in our seats at the Sprint Center and waiting for it to start!


Mesmerized...


Buzz doing some sort of double-axel :)


Bullseye and Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What great fun that must have been! I am so impressed that she watched the entire thing and sat so still for it! Guess you will need to get her the movie huh?!

    ReplyDelete