


When we got home from the grocery store, I gave Hannah the job of pulling all of the grapes off of the vine and putting them in a bowl. She was so proud of her full bowl of grapes and I was proud of her too :)


Giving Tigger a ride!

Hannah gets a visit from Kate, Sam, Alex, Papa, and Grandma A! They always have so much fun together and we love when they come to visit!



A trip to the zoo with Daddy! We go to the zoo pretty often because we have a zoo membership, but a lot of the times that we go Greg has to work. So this was a special day when he got to go with us!






Hannah came up with this way to block the sun when we're driving. "It's too bright!"

I was working in the kitchen and turned around and this is what I saw :)

This is her new room! Just kidding :) We were at a furniture store and she made herself right at home in their entertainment area!

Getting ice cream!


These pictures are extremely blurry because everyone was moving at approximately the speed of light, but they were having so much fun I had to snap some. The kids were racing around and jumping on Uncle Dave :)


Planting flowers at Gigi's house with Papa A!






Pretending to play video games at Independence Center


No comments:
Post a Comment