Thursday, June 2, 2016

March!

Gramma Jan ran for school board again, and won! Here are two of her littlest supporters :)
More lost teeth!! The tooth fairy has been busy coming to our house!
Easter Breakfast and egg hunt at 2BC






A trip to Columbia and downtown before helping Uncle Dave celebrate his 40th Birthday!
A beautiful morning at Paradise Park!


Hanging out waiting for big sis at gymnastics :)
We took a Spring Break family trip to Union Station and Crown Center...Kaleidoscope, Science City, and Pizza at Spin. Plus the Planetarium! Fun!

Spring Break-a really fun day at Coco Key!
Dying Easter Eggs!










Sweet Sisters...I love this picture. Sometimes they fight a lot, like all sisters do. But sometimes they ask to sleep in the same room and have a slumber party, and this is what I find when I go in to check on them :)
Easter Morning!



Playing at the zoo!

More zoo fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment