Monday, June 8, 2009

New camera!

Well, after years of having our OLD digital camera (4 megapixels and grainy images if you try to crop and enlarge), we have upgraded! We love our new Sony camera with smile-sensor technology--very helpful for capturing those quick smiles, plus more megapixels, zoom, etc. We highly recommend it if anyone is in the market for a digital camera--it was relatively inexpensive, too. So this is the first attempt at uploading new pictures from the camera...

Hannah says...

I'm all dressed up and ready for church!



Cousin Grace and Grandma A came to visit! It was so fun to see them! Grace even got to swim in the neighborhood pool with mom....until Grace's lips turned blue from the COLD :)


I still love playing with my toes!


Mom and me before church! In front of the new landscaping!


Me in my jumperoo again! I love this thing!

1 comment:

  1. What a little angel! We have got to get Kieran of these jumperoo things- looks like too much fun!
    Will you be in town for the next book club? It would be great to see you again!
    You should post some pics of your new home... I'd love to see it and more of the landscaping!
    Take care and happy summer!

    ReplyDelete