Monday, June 22, 2009

6 months and growing up fast!



Hannah says...

Hello! I'll be six months old tomorrow and I'm doing all sorts of exciting things now. I can sit up by myself (most of the time) and I love playing with toys. I also still love my jumperoo and love to stand up with help. My favorite toy is still my talking dog--he's always been my favorite. I smile whenever he talks/sings to me. I'm also laughing a little more now, but I'm still stingy with my laughs--I reserve them for special occasions. I'm getting better at "drinking" from a sippy cup--mom and dad gave up on the bottle and are starting me on the cup. I can drink a little ice water from a sippy cup. I'm falling asleep really well in my crib now, and I still love waking up a couple of times a night. I'm a morning person and can't wait to get up with mom and dad bright and early. I enjoy watching mom and dad do things around the house--watering plants, putting away dishes, etc.--I'm very interested in everything around me! I also love visiting with my extended family. My eight older cousins just love me SO much. Sometimes I think I may get crushed by their hugs, but someone always comes to my rescue. I can't wait until I can play with them more. Here are some pictures of me!

Daddy and me on Father's Day! I love my daddy!


This is me in my nature swing. I hardly ever swing in it anymore, because I like playing on the floor now, but mom put me in it for one more picture before she puts it away.






Reading my favorite book...


Me and my cousins!--








Me and Uncle Dave...


Playing...






Hanging out at Great-Grandma Alexander's house...


Sporting my July 4th dress a little early!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!! She has grown so much! She is bustin' out of that "nature swing"! Still up two times a night huh?! Geeze! Kieran is very hit and miss... some nights he's up twice and then the next night he will sleep 9 hours straight!! Of course all of this good sleep takes place in his carseat still! How did you manage to transition Hannah? I have got to get him out of that thing!
    Take care and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete