Hannah still loves to jump in her Jumperoo occasionally. Greg tried to take it down and put it away (imagine...he wants to put something away???), but I refused because that would mean that Hannah is growing up too fast :)
This is Hannah's look of determination that she frequently has as she crawls everywhere and gets into trouble...
And this is Hannah getting into trouble... She loves our big jar of corks and pulls up to stand on it frequently. Not exactly safe...but she always does it with this big smile.
Reading her favorite book. We've read it over and over and she still loves it. Her Grandma Jan (former librarian) is proud, I'm sure!
This is Hannah's post-walk daze. I'm not sure if she gets overstimulated or gets put to sleep by the walk, but whatever it is...she's dazed.
Looking pretty in her dress...
All smiles!! (And she's quite the healthy eater!)
Hannah says "Mom! Why do you keep taking my picture??"
"Wait, why am I not getting any water out of this??"
"I'm too fast for mom!! I'm making a quick getaway!"
"My favorite teething toy...dirty shoes. The dirtier, the better."
"Pulling up to stand on my human jungle gym...Mom!! This is the view that mom has about 1000 times a day."
"I eat "puffs" now! This is when I was eating fruit-yogurt puffs...yum! I'm still mastering eye-hand coordination, though."


No comments:
Post a Comment