Here are some scenes from my typical day!
This is me playing with all sorts of stuff from the kitchen cabinets. I love to bang the pots and pans and chew on the wooden spoons! This picture also shows my two teeth!
This is me getting ready to go for a walk to the neighborhood playground, where I love to swing on the baby swing!
I love to be outside, but looking out the window is fun, too. I could stand here looking out the window for a long time! In this picture, I'm waiting for Dad to come home!
I'm a big help when it comes to putting away clothes!
Practicing my climbing skills. I can climb all of the stairs without any help! Well, someone has to stand behind me, but I do it all by myself!
Cousin Kate's fourth birthday party--it was a Tinkerbell theme and I was all dressed up in my pink tutu. I also had on mismatched socks in honor of the birthday girl...who frequently wears mismatched socks on purpose.
What a fun day!
And here's a short video of me in the morning. This explains why my nickname has been "Hannah Bear" since I was born. I frequently make this "growly bear" noise :) Oh, and that's the camera case that I'm playing with, and that's one of my wet washcloths that I chew on that's next to me. :) Since I'm teething, I chew on everything!


Oh wow! She is just too cute! And my how she's growing, growing, growing!! Two teeth, walking around and climbing stairs! What's next driving and college?! JK- don't panic mom- we have lot's more time with our little darlings before all that!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that pink tutu and the tink cake is too funny! Gotta love all that girly-girl stuff!
Kieran' loves watching and listening to Hannah- keep those video's coming!
Hope to see you both soon!
Take care (:
Susan and Kieran