The new favorite play place for the Alexander cousins is Papa's shed. They love to ride bikes and play in the wagon. Hannah says "show" for "shed" and talks about the "show" all of the time!


I love this one b/c Hannah's laughing and leaning back on Kate. Grace and Greg are such troopers to give the kiddos a ride!
Sam and Hannah getting into trouble in GG A's kitchen! They were no doubt looking for the candy drawer! Actually, I don't think Hannah has found that yet, but it's only a matter of time until someone shows her where it is!

Playing at the park



I heard Hannah go into the bathroom and this is what I found when I got there :) Standing on her new stepstool trying to wash her hands. Since then, she's figured out that she can carry it to the kitchen to get a better look mom cooking, or to try to reach something from the countertop--a real problem-solver :)


A visit from Grampa Bill and Gramma Jan! A Saturday at the Liberty Square enjoying the Farmer's Market and the fountain--Hannah's favorite!

Greg somehow convinced me this was safe...actually, it seemed safer than it looks here :)

Goofing off!




Hannah gets her new step stool from Grampa Bill!

AND her new booster chair! Grampa Bill has been busy in his workshop!

Coloring at her little table. She loves coloring with crayons and markers and also playing with stickers. She likes to say "panda sticker!" and "zebra sticker!"

More goofing off--this was Hannah's idea for an outfit :) Gotta love the boots!


Playing at the Mall


I had to include this one b/c it's funny :) One day I decided I would take a picture every time Hannah pointed and said "Daddy!". She went through a phase where everything looked like Daddy to her. This was one of the pictures :) Other "Daddy" pictures include the man on the crosswalk sign and one of the men (with a purple face) in her elmo book :)

So as most of you know, Hannah rarely lets me change her diaper without a fuss. Frequently I have to change it with her standing up or at least kicking her legs around. One afternoon while playing in the car, she got out her diaper bag and put the diaper change mat on the floor of the garage and laid down...what a rare moment! No, unfortunately she didn't actually need a diaper change :)

Playing in the backyard




At the zoo! The sheep exhibit is her favorite b/c she loves to be able to pet the animals. We saw the tigers the other day and she said "Pet it??" Umm...no.

You can't really see, but there are kangaroos in the background. This is Hannah and her friend Sam at the zoo.

Feeding the deer--another highlight of the zoo.


Hannah collecting flowers at the neighborhood park--she had a bunch!

Hope you enjoyed the pics...more to come as I continue uploading from my phone!


No comments:
Post a Comment