As I remember, I think one of them was in "time-out" and the other one went to keep them company :)


Since she likes to play with water so much, I guess it's not surprising that hand-washing is another favorite pastime :) She could play in the sink for an hour if I didn't stop her. This was her first day for 2 ponytails too :)

The Liberty Fall Festival was a great afternoon of walking around with friends, art projects, food, etc.


Feeding the dog a bone at Grandma and Grandpa A's house...always a big thrill for Hannah :)

Weston Red Barn Farm...petting zoo, pumpkins, apples, picnic, a beautiful day!



Papa Ralph and Margy's wedding and reception! We are so happy for them!

I think Caleb liked the cake :)

Hannah and Gramma Jan :)

The kids were never bored at the reception...because there was a fitness room! :) At least they were getting exercise, right?!

We celebrated Kate's b-day with an Ariel cake and a great party!

Hannah and her friend Rollins keeping each other company while the moms garage sale :)


No comments:
Post a Comment