This was us before we went to Hannah's friend Noah's 2nd b-day party. She had a great time :)
More cooking pictures! Look at this determined look on her face. I have a feeling in another year or so she's going to be baking independently. She is so determined and persistent with wanting to do things herself. "Hannah do it!!!"
She's growing up--I think she looks older in this picture. If you notice something different about her hair...she recently pulled out the pony tails in the above pictures and took about half her hair with them :) After she finished ripping out her ponytails (while I was driving), she was left with lots of broken-off fuzzy pieces in their place...hmm...maybe time for the first haircut!
Wearing her very cute winter hat from Grandma A


A trip to Shatto Dairy with Grampa Bill and Gramma Jan! We won't talk about the whole getting lost and running out of gas thing...we had a great day anyway! And...we realized it was time to get the gas gauge fixed :)


Milking a cow for the first time!



Playing at the Park!





Riding with friends at the zoo :)

Geni and I decided to make a bunch of tea rings for Gigi's church bake sale since Gigi was sick and not able to make anything. We worked SO hard for a lot of hours and made 9 (I think) plus a bunch bread, etc. It was so fun and we were happy we did it. We definitely developed a new appreciation for how much work Grandma puts into that bake sale!

"Exercising" like Daddy...in Daddy's shoes :)

Bliss :)

And a few from December too!







No comments:
Post a Comment